[nagdu] harness pouches

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Jul 3 13:42:55 UTC 2015

Same concerns re: LDS as Rox has, although also, I don't think they make that pouch anymore. It's not listed on their site, anyway. Having said that, I've seen the LDS pouch, and it's very nice, and also the perfect size. I think you could probably put the original HandiCassette in one.

The camera pouch is a good idea, assuming one can find a good way to attach it.

I know NAGDU was talking about a harness pouch, but I haven't heard about that in ages. Anyway, I could sure use one or two.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name