[nagdu] harness pouches

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Jul 3 13:51:13 UTC 2015

If someone finds a good commercially available camera or cell phone bag that
would work as a harness pouch, please let me know.  I would be interested in
looking at it to see if it would be possible to create a way to attach it to
a harness.  I don't think my sewing skills are up to sewing harness pouches
from scratch, but I'm fairly confident of being able to add some sort of
attachment for the harness to an existing bag.

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC