[nagdu] Impulse control first attempt

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Jul 3 17:31:44 UTC 2015

I must say that, after an impulse control session with the clicker, we're
both very pleased.  I'm happy because Krokus has done well and not eaten the
food.  He's happy because he's gotten a bunch of treats for obeying a few
simple commands like Sit and Down and focusing on me.  "Great work if you
can get it!"
I don't remember ending the same kind of sessions where I was using
corrections with both of us feeling so satisfied.
Not that I'm foreswearing leash corrections, but, so far, the clicker is
working better for my goal.
Tracy