[nagdu] New law targets service animal imposters

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Sun Jul 5 03:10:58 UTC 2015

You I hate to say this but, four years ago when Paulson and I were hit by the car that cut through the college campus I insisted law enforcement was called. What happened? The officer wrote a report that said I walked in front of the car which is why my guide and I were hit. You know because a person who can't see cant possibly cross a street.
I have always been questioned about my guide because not that I mean to brag but, I am a very good traveler. I have had people tell me I can't be blind and I must be faking it. Then on the other hand I get stuff like that.
I just don't get it

Sent from my iPad

>>> http://wolfsinger2-thegoldendragon.blogspot.com
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/applebutterhill%40gmail.c