[nagdu] New law targets service animal imposters

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 21:23:10 UTC 2015

But Debby I talked to them over the phone. They didn't even see me.
They were called out here a few times for a horse my brother owns
getting loose by a neighbor and saw Eden and even remarked how she was
friendly and met them at the car. If anything was documented without
my knowledge it probably was how thin she was. She was being fed
regularly but wasn't keeping down her food always sometimes having
diarrhea and vomiting. It was hard for me to track and pinpoint since
she was outside. Looked for a house-call vet given the situation and
there aren't any around here. Does anyone know what causes these
symptoms. She had no cough. Just curious at this point. They never
even took down the microchip number, just said no they would ride
around and see if they saw her and keep  on the lookout if somebody
called in about her and Animal Control just said they hadn't had any
Goldens brought in or picked up. Bridget, I can only imagine how you
felt. Of Course, that is all my ex kept saying that I couldn't prove
this and that. Sad people can stalk you just because you cant see them
and can discredit you and ruin your credibility and your dog and
everyone thinks that's just fine. As if we deserve it on count of
we're blind or visually impaired. Even partials have some sort of
understood rank. Bridget, I am sorry you and your dog were handled
like that. Are you all okay? Seems like for every step we take we are
forced to take four back.

If anyone wishes further to comment on my personal situation, lets
take it off list unless its regarding my guide. Thanks everyone.