[nagdu] New law targets service animal imposters

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 01:53:39 UTC 2015

Well, a couple this-so come to mind.  Cops don't do well with
disaard people.  They gengally don't get a lot of training in
this area.  So I think there's a lot of discomfort.  I've had
good experiences, and kind of neutral.  One of the things we want
to do in Washington State is do some kind of training for cops
and firemen, but mostly I'm thinking about cops.  Washington
State law has some criminal penalties like if another dog attacks
a guide or other service dog.  But the cops won't deal with it.
They say it's an Animal Control issue.  But it's not.  Or not
totally.

Well, I'm in Florida, and exhausted so I'm going to go to bed
now.  Good night all.    Debby and Nova