[nagdu] Clicker and impulse control

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 17:23:30 UTC 2015

Tracy,
When I'm working with smaller bits of food in an unprotective environment, like when the food is not under or in something, I have been known to take some very hot pepper flakes, mix them with a little olive oil, and put a thin layer of it on the cracker or whatever I'm using for food.
Hopefully, I've put enough time and reps into training zen, but just in case the dog gets the food, it will not be an enjoyable experience.
Just a thought.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com