[nagdu] Clicker and impulse control

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jul 6 17:17:41 UTC 2015

Thanks.  I wasn't thinking of duration and distance as separate things,
but of course they are.
I thought the strainer was a good idea, but Krokus may be well aware
there's a barrier between him and the food.  He's no fool.  But he still
did OK when I took the strainer away, so long as I didn't mess around too
long.
Tracy