[nagdu] poodle grooming was Re: Poodles Re: pace and pull in harness and a bored dog

Kerri Stovall spedangel84 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:07:00 UTC 2015

Hi Gerardo,
I got Sadie from Pilot Dogs in April. She's a 3 year old standard poodle that stands at about 21 inches tall at the shoulder. Yes, I get her groomed, about one time per month, and I have been taking her to Petsmart, which is conveniently located near a shopping strip so there is plenty to do there while I give them about 3 hours to do the grooming job. Then I go back to the pet salon and pick her up. I usually keep her hair pretty short, although not completely shaved to the skin. I like a low-maintenance cut all over the body, with a slightly shorter cut on the face and feet, and a sanitary shave on the belly area.  I hope that this helps.

Kerri
Sent from my iPhone