[nagdu] Poodles Re: groomingog

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 9 15:46:58 UTC 2015

I'm a different person than you wrote to but im thinking you are looking for info about poodles.

I leave bogart at the groomers and he is oftren there for about 5 hours.  I use that day to do errands and keep my cane technique working half decently wel.

Feel free to ask more questgions about poodles.

Gary