[nagdu] dogs and canes

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Jul 9 13:41:27 UTC 2015

But wait, folding cane, what herecy--lol

I'm kidding of course, but when I was at convention last year one of the
more assertive cane users and I got to talking and he said that in quotes a
folding cane isn't recommendable.
He said and I quote "you wouldn't want to fold your dog up, would you?"

I found that rather funny though it wasn't really anything that made sense,
I explained that my dog doesn't fold but I do try to keep him out of harm's
way.
Anyway to each his own I suppose, I find a folding cane convenient and there
are folding canes that are pretty durable, whereas sometimes the carbon
fiber or fiberglass? Cane can be stepped on and though it's a straight cane,
once it's broken it tends to be of limited use.

Best Thursday morning to all.

Dan W. and the Parker Hound