[nagdu] dogs and canes

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 14:48:47 UTC 2015

I have some of the slim line canes made by California canes which is not in business anymore. I have heard advantage canes carries the carbon fiber  seven section I DK mean just like the slimline Kane. It weighs only 4 1/2 ounces and disappears in your pocket. It is carbon fiber and has very sturdy joints so it actually feels solid when in use. I think it is the perfect back up for guide dog handlers.

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)