[nagdu] Offset or ergonomic handle

Jennifer Woods jem4ever at icloud.com
Fri Jul 10 06:47:53 UTC 2015

Interesting sounding handle neat. Thanks for sharing :)

On Jul 9, 2015, at 3:39 AM, Mardi Hadfield via nagdu <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi Jennifer, Mardi here. I am not sure I know what an ergonomic handle is.
I have made most of my own harnesses as I am an owner trainer. This time I
experimented with Neechee's handle. It is offset only on the left side and
the right side is straight. The end were I hold it is rounded instead of
squared off. I use my dogs from a wheelchair and this works very well for
me. It also keeps Neechee's feet from being run over by my chair. I have
called it a simi-off set handle when asked about it but, I am not really
sure if that is the right description of it. Hope this is helpful.  Mardi
and Shaman,retired and Neechee and Shulamith, GDIT.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/