[nagdu] Owner trainer resources

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 13:00:52 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am looking for an owner trainer network. I used to be a part of IOTA, and I am wondering if that group is a good resource or if someone may be able to point me towards others? I retired my most recent guide from seeing eye. She is a beautiful wonderful girl, but she has a lot of anxiety, and after two years of trying to work through it with minimal success, I have decided it is in both our interests to retire her.

I have an application in at guide dogs of the desert, and I am also looking into owner training again. Thanks for any resources you may know of.

Best,
Meghan

Sent from my iPhone