[nagdu] The membership has spoken, and I am disappointed

blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 13:16:39 UTC 2015

It is animal control's responsibility to stick up for the dog, just like it is for any other dog. What makes blind people so special that they must have a different governing agency to take their dogs, other than animal control? Are you saying that blind people are more likely to abuse their dogs? Are you saying that because we are blind, we are more likely to need someone to check on us?

Sent from my iPhone