[nagdu] The other resolution, was RE: The membership has spoken, and I am disappointed

Jody Ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 15:54:31 UTC 2015

I agree with Julie. Certainly if there is a resolution pertaining to guide dogs you would think that it would've been discussed on this list before anywhere else.

I am very disappointed to say the least

JODY 🐺
thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."  DOCTOR WHO (Tom Baker)