[nagdu] The other resolution, was RE: The membership has spoken, and I am disappointed

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 02:40:02 UTC 2015

Hi Deanna, yes, it passed.  I was glad that it passed, but I
think there's a lack of knowledge among members of NFB,
especially newer ones, about NAC, and about how NFB battled
against NAC because of its poor standards.  People thought that
we were picking on Leader.  Well, I have to say, as much as I
love Seeing Eye, if it ever got accredited by NAC, I'm be
screaming bloody murder.    Debby and Nova