[nagdu] GDF July Conference Call

Jenine Stanley jeninems at wowway.com
Sat Jul 11 00:51:10 UTC 2015

 <>Quarterly Graduate Conference Call

Presented by the Guide Dog Foundation & America's VetDogs

Re:  Assistance Dogs in School

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

7:00 p.m. Eastern time

Dial-in number:  1-218-844-1930

Participant Access Code:  81316

Please remember that the conference call number will not be active until approximately 6:55 p.m. Eastern time on the date of the call.

Have you ever wondered about working with a guide or service dog in high school, college or other educational settings? We explore this topic with our special guest Kristin Hartness, Executive Director of Canines for Disabled Kids. Then we will be joined by a panel of our graduates who have  worked with their dogs in high school and college. In addition, we have some exciting news from the Guide Dog Foundation and America's VetDogs to share so you won't want to miss this call!

Conference Call Agenda

1. Introductions: Jenine Stanley and Betsy Grenevitch

2.Program Updates: Introducing Brad Hibbard and Joe Worley

3. Special Guest presentation: Kristin Hartness, Canines for Disabled Kids

4. Dogs in School Panel: Dianna Leonard, Facilitator, Philip Scholz, Brian Giles, Samantha Ambrigo and Danielle Sykora.

Everyone is welcome to listen live to the call. It will also be archived and a link provided for download and referral.

Please share this announcement with your friends.  All are welcome to join us.  Thank you again for your support of the Guide Dog Foundation and America's VetDogs.

 <http://guidedog.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT00ODk4MDQzJnA9MSZ1PTEwMjY1MDUyODAmbGk9Mjk4NzczNzY/index.html>	 <http://guidedog.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT00ODk4MDQzJnA9MSZ1PTEwMjY1MDUyODAmbGk9Mjk4NzczNzc/index.html>	 <http://guidedog.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT00ODk4MDQzJnA9MSZ1PTEwMjY1MDUyODAmbGk9Mjk4NzczNzg/index.html>	 <http://guidedog.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT00ODk4MDQzJnA9MSZ1PTEwMjY1MDUyODAmbGk9Mjk4NzczNzk/index.html>	 <http://guidedog.informz.net/z/cjUucD9taT00ODk4MDQzJnA9MSZ1PTEwMjY1MDUyODAmbGk9Mjk4NzczODA/index.html>
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc. | 371 East Jericho Turnpike Smithtown, NY 11787 | 800-548-4337

Jenine Stanley
jeninems at wowway.com

http://www.twitter.com/jeninems