[nagdu] picking breed, gender, and influences from others

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 03:39:10 UTC 2015

At least at Seeing Eye, they tell us that we can specify breed
and gender, but if we do, the wait will be longer because they
have to make sure that the dog meets some very basic things, like
pace and pull, and all those other non-harness issues.  So if
waiting longer isn't an issue for you, then specify what you
want.  I've had crazy Goldens and a couple mellow Goldens.  I've
had crazy Labs, or crosses, and the Lab I have now is quite
mellow.  They really did match me well this time.  (Smile).
Debby and Nova