[nagdu] picking breed, gender, and influences from others

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 16:32:00 UTC 2015

  Exactly! Yes! I see the Guide Dog not only as a working dog, but as a
24/7 companion to which you can talk, cuddle etc., or are Guide dogs not
to be treated outside of harness, as regular companion dogs? I guess
sometimes it's a very delicate balance to accomplish! and as I said in
my intro, I don't have a guide dog, but from having had pet dogs, I know
the experience of having a dog lick you, thus dogs understand us more
than other humans sometimes!

--
Enviado desde mi lap