[nagdu] The membership has spoken, and I am disappointed

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 19:08:32 UTC 2015

I was one who called for the roll call vote. I resent your comment that it was an attempt to sneak the yes vote through. From where I sat, the no vote was louder but not more. I acted within my rights to ask for a roll call vote, and this comment that you made in an earlier email does not become  you as a MAGDU Board member. You have the right to disagree with my opinion about ownership , but you should wanting to protect people,'s right to a roll call vote.  Debby and Nova

Sent from my iPhone