[nagdu] NAC

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 18:01:30 UTC 2015

NAC accredits agencies mainly because it keeps their coffers filled. They
accredit them even though there have been things that happened there that
would cause no one else to accredit. When we went "NAC tracking", they would
not let our representatives into their meetings to dialog with them because
they didn't want to hear what they have to say. You may have to dig back
further in the Monitors and the like to get information on the website.
Cindy