[nagdu] NAC

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Jul 12 18:33:00 UTC 2015

I have read some things from the 90's but I hope we all have changed
over time.  That is why I am looking for current information.

Michael, you may be correct.  I will ask someone with sight to look at
the website and see what they can find out.  It really does say
something if an organization like NAC has a website that is not
accessible.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053