[nagdu] Saludos from Mexico My INtro

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:53:48 UTC 2015

Hi Gerardo,
welcome to the list, hope you get the information in which your looking for here.
I am Maarsha, working my third guide from GDF. I am totally blind and profoundly hard of hearing, this means that I wear two hearing aids, can voice for myself, but use tactual sign language. My pup is specially trained to guide, for balance work and alerting. I am a social worker living in Pennsylvania.
I was so late in responding to your message, ecause as many of the list members I was in Orlando at convention.
I am currently the moderator of the list. Just a few things for you to be aware as far as rules. The list has a posting limit, 5 posts per day per member. No one line and one word messages, like for example, "take care" or "thanks!". If you would like to say these things to list members please send them an email offlist.
Again, welcome!

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.