[nagdu] my preferences list to GDB

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jul 13 16:56:25 UTC 2015

Sherry, thanks for sharing.  I too make lists to send with my application,
but I have taken some things for granted, which I see you have not.  Next
time, I'm taking your approach.
For example, I have taken "excellent house manners" for granted.  Who
wants a dog with poor house manners?  Who wants a dog that counter-surfs,
or tears things up, etc?  I should think it goes without saying, but I'd
be wrong. What are they thinking?!
Tracy