[nagdu] my preferences list to GDB

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:03:02 UTC 2015

It so happens that the dog with the terrible house manners was also the most
incredible guide dog I've ever had, and the most bonded to me in some ways.
But there were times she was one heck of a struggle, due to her house
manners. Not to mention the half a dozen times she had to be rushed to the
vet because she ate something dangerous. And yes, I dog proofed the heck out
of my house, but you'd be amazed what she found. and sometimes it was
because a visitor would forget Bianca's tendencies and leave something
dangerous at dog level. I'm happy to say that Petunia has wonderful house
manners.

sherry