[nagdu] The NFB got vote correct on ownership.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 03:39:08 UTC 2015

Hey Tara, I hadn't thought about that, but you're right! When we
got our cat from the shelter a year and a half ago, there wasn't
a probationary period.  I think they called once to see if
everything was okay and if we had any questions.  Flounder is a
great cat, so we didn't have any questions, and we were just so
happy with him that we were bubbling over with how much we loved
this cat.  That's it.  We paid our $75 and he was ours.    Debby
and Seeing Eye dog par excellence, Nova.