[nagdu] The NFB got vote correct on ownership.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 03:39:04 UTC 2015

Why? Parents don't get a probationary period.  You have a child
and it's your child for the rest of your life.  And we get far
more training in how to take care of our dogs than many parents
get.  If schools believe in us as blind people they should accord
us the ownership and if they have questions about that, then they
shouldn't give the dog to a person in the first place.  Perhaps
people should have a choice about whether they want unconditional
ownership or not.  Not sure why you'd choose not to have it,
though.    Debby and Nova Seeing Eye dog par excellence!