[nagdu] fake service anemals.

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 11:32:05 UTC 2015

Well said Julie, I do not like calling the dogs fake. As you said it's the person misrepresenting a disability. If I were to pass legislation in New York which I hope occurs, I would like it to identify the individual's false identification of having a disability that limits a major life activity and the individuals belief that an animal trained or untrained would mitigate a nonexistent disability.
Just my opinion
Bridget
Sent from my iPad