[nagdu] ESA dogs allowed on college campuses

Abigail Bolling violingirl30794 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 14:09:00 UTC 2015

Hi all.
The university I attend is passing a policy that allows emotional support animals to be living in on campus housing.
The only reason I am not thrilled with this change is because we as a university have had no less than five dog fights on campus in the last year alone. All of these fights have been between a service dog and an esa.
What do you guys think of this?

Abigail Bolling

Wright State University-2019: Social Work

"Keep a smile on your face and a song in your heart, and just let the music play." (Julie Anderson Diamond)