[nagdu] Did colleges forget the ADA & FHA exists?

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Tue Jul 14 16:53:27 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
Below I have a list of colleges and universities that have made up their own service dog policies. The laws are already written in the ADA and FHA. We have higher Ed campuses selecting those laws they think apply to them and they interprets the laws as they see fit.
I made a list of colleges. You can do a google search of the college name and put service animal after. It is crazy what these colleges think is acceptable in some cases.

Barnard College

 Grinnell College

 Smith College

Clinton college