[nagdu] Let me make it clear

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Jul 14 17:46:07 UTC 2015

I believe Leader changed its policy due to the explanation given
earlier.  I am not sure why the dog's weight ever got into the mix.  I
believe Leader Dog was afraid of the bad publicity even though the
policy they put in place wouldn't have changed the outcome.
Not-for-profit organizations hate any type of negative publicity.  I
don't know about any of the other schools but would be interested in
their explanations.
I did vote against the resolution at the general session but I am
taking in all of the information being provided and keeping an open
mind.  I truly have concerns about the treatment of dogs and that is
my main concern.  I believe that everyone on this list is concerned
about the way our dogs are treated.  I want to insure that any dog
that is abused by a blind handler is removed as quickly as possible.
That is my only concern in all of this.  I will keep reading and
thinking.