[nagdu] Let me make it clear

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 18:38:27 UTC 2015

You really can't insure anything like the dogs being removed quickly.
Systems rock and rumble along slowly. For that reason among others, I concur
that this needs to be changed such that people leave schools with
unconditional ownership. What disturbs me is the sense that many do not have
the confidence that they should be allowed this privilege.
Cindy