[nagdu] lots and lots of very overweight dogs.

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jul 15 12:28:52 UTC 2015

Krokus was very thin when I got him, and for a while after, but now that
he's about 2 and a half, he's filling out a bit.  I'm considering cutting
his food a bit, though I can still feel his ribs.  They're just not as
pronounced as they were.  My puppy is growing up.
He is getting 1-1/4 cups twice a day, for now. At TSE, he was getting a
total of 3 cups, but a lower-quality food.
Tracy