[nagdu] lots and lots of very overweight dogs.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 03:30:58 UTC 2015

I actually have the opposite problem.  I think my dog is fine,
but my husband thinks that she is too thin.  I asked the vet tech
the day owe dropped our cat off before going to convention, and
she said that she thought Nova looked fine.  She gets 2 cums a
day, and I really don't want to increase her food, but I don't
want her to be underweight, either.  She will be 2 in September.
I'm wondering if she might be having a growth spurt or something.
Any thoughts?    Debby