[nagdu] Medical leave?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:24:35 UTC 2015

				Talk to your boss about getting it covered
under short term disability or training. If your company offers training say
in MS Office point out that people also can and do apply those skills to
their personal lives. Explain how a program trained dog will bennifit your
work for the company if you go down the training route.
Your other option is to see if it would count as a short term disability.