[nagdu] Medical leave?

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 13:12:42 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I seen to recall a discussion quite awhile back about going for training to get a guide being somehow covered under medical leave or something like that. I am at a crossroads right now and am not sure if I am going to end up owner training or going through a program, and if I do go to a program, I will need to take time off of work.

Is there a way other than paid time off to get paid? I am going to look into working remotely as much as possible, but I would like to know if training with a guide dog is covered under some other form of leave. Thanks all.

Meghan

Sent from my iPhone