[nagdu] Medical leave?

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Wed Jul 15 14:57:40 UTC 2015

Meghan,

You can make the argument that going to a school to get your guide dog is
proper training and you should be given time off to do this since training
makes you a better and more productive employee. You might also consider
exploring concerning a school doing in-home training.

Regards,

Michael Hingson