[nagdu] dogs and canes

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 02:11:31 UTC 2015

I prefer constant contact but do best with a roller ball tip. since my
current cane is now a bit too heavy for me on long walks I'm thinking
the vibration plays a part in tiring me out as well, I'm gonna likely
order a new shorter cane altogether with a roller ball tip and see if
this helps. I do want to try the advantage cane as well that was
mentioned yesterday. I have currently only used Ambutech and NFB. I
was trained with 2point touch, constant contact, pencil grip, and
trailing techniques as well and then went on to broaden my horizons
with Structured Discovery. Thanks Al.