[nagdu] Something Different, Where to get a Dalmatian Dog?

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 18:32:08 UTC 2015

It is tough to find a healthy Dalmatian. But you can teach the Dalmatian
that happens to be deaf sign language. They were inbred thanks to the movie
"101 Dalmatians." I would go to a breeder. You may find crosses at the
"Adopt A Pet." I like this kind of group as you have to really prove you
want the dog. They do home visits to make sure the home is safe for the dog.

Like Buddy said very high energy dogs.

I met two in my lifetime. One right near where I live in WA. She was a
former show dog. She was older and super sweet. The other was quite a few
years ago. He always looked like he wanted to run with muscles tight
athletic looking dog. Well with five boys to take care of he better be
athletic, lol.

Becky and Jake