[nagdu] Something Different, Where to get a Dalmatian Dog?

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 20:36:05 UTC 2015

Buddy you sound like the man I left. Children have to read up on their
pets then lose them any damn way. That's what happened with my
daughter's guinea pig, which I actually went back to BR to replace and
Voilaa wouldn't cha know the darned Petsmart was closed when It
should've been open! Why wouldn't I think he had something to do with
that?

I don't need a lecture. Who knows? Wendellhas always wanted one. But
that's how it is with my life now. F my life! There wlways is a need
for me to have someone else okay what I am doing. It's my little money
and I am 40 years old. Sn: I'll be sure and do that so his dictator
can say no. Thanks for this great info Roxe. I actually thought of one
as a guide to but.....figured I would leave my baby boy his pup. No
Rebecca, he is not yet an adult. He's just 15. I think by now he is
old enough to have it and be responsible. I do not live with them,
oddly the court granted custody to their general. I'm just trying to
stay a part of their lives and add a little love and light. Forgive me
for that.

Sincerely,

--
Danielle