[nagdu] dogs and canes

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 00:14:21 UTC 2015

Hi Sandra, I was there when a dog had an accident, but someone
stayed with it, (the accident spot that is) while hotel staff
came quickly and cleaned it up.  There were also some incidents
where dogs pooped on the sidewalk, and unfortunately it did not
get cleaned up.  My husband who is sighted picked up a couple of
times, (we always carry extra bags), and at one point pointed out
a mess to a security guard who got the appropriate person who
cleaned it up.  Dogs get stressed, and have accidents; people
sometimes don't get their dogs out enough; people don't always
pick up; people who do pick up sometimes miss spots.  For as many
dog issues, I could point out some cane users who don't practice
good cane manners, either.  But I won't, at least not now.
Debby and Nova