[nagdu] dogs and canes

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 02:39:57 UTC 2015

Hi Danielle, my husband came with me this near, and my dog is
still very new, (I was in the May class at Seeing Eye).  I did
allow him to guide me sometimes, heeling Nova when it was
particularly crowded.  I don't feel badly about it at all.  I
wanted this convention to be as positive for Nova as possible.  I
did correct her when we were in non-crowded places and she
allowed me to bump stuff.  Then I would show her what I had
bumped into, and rework.  She's pretty tired today, and is glad
to be home, I think, but overall it was a great convention for
the three of us, my husband, Nova and me.    Debby and Nova