[nagdu] The membership has spoken, and I am disappointed

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 00:14:01 UTC 2015

Hi Sandra, that's very true.  I think also that if more time was
given to resolutions, the whereas clauses could be read.  This is
important as this sets NFB policy.  This should be taken
seriously.  I also think that overall, people should be very sure
that a Resolution is necessary.  I'm not saying that any of the
ones sent were necessary or not, I'm just saying that attention
should be paid to the quality of all resolutions.    Peace,
Debby and Nova