[nagdu] The membership has spoken, and I am disappointed

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sun Jul 19 02:31:28 UTC 2015

Itts my understanding that the whole resolution should be read! A lot of
blind people may not get why us dog folks are making such a fuss over
whether or not we own are dogs. Those whereases sure help folks understand
better! I can see being in a position where another ddevission that I know
little about is trying to push a resolution threw and because I'm not
associated with that devission and don't quite get the point, ai may abstain
from voting! Our city hall tries that often and our commission on disability
issues often catches them! For many reasons, politicians try to push
resolutions by us by speeding them up or trying to shove them by so fast we
don't get time to fully realize what we put threw! I think at state or
national conventions, the full resolutions and every one should either be
read word for word and also be handed out in whatever format they can be and
as far in advance as possible! Congress takes years to attend to things,
what's a few hours more! And if the general assembly doesn't see these
things until the resolutions committee does, everybody in the devission they
came from should be familiar with them!