[nagdu] lots and lots of very overweight dogs.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 00:14:10 UTC 2015

I don't think it's the place of instructors to talk to students
about their own weight..  Schools have told perspective students
that they needed to lose a certain amount of weight before they
could come to get a dog, but once you're there, you're there.  I
may sound defensive, but when people start nagging me about my
weight it just makes me want to eat more, which produces guilt,
which makes me eat more, etc.  My doctor, and maybe my husband
can talk to me about my weight, but everybody else should butt
out.  It's none of their business.  I don't nag people about
smoking, except to ask them not to do it in my presence, because
it bothers my lungs.  But I'm not their judge, jury, or boss.
And I resent it when other people try to be my judge, jury or
boss.  So I'll just let it be known right now that I don't like
the food police.  (I know what to eat and not eat, as most of us
do.) So I'll just say now that if anybody starts preaching at me
about food, I won't listen and will delete the email, so don't
waste your breath or your time.  When I'm ready to do something
about it, I will.  But right now I just enjoyed my pancakes with
peanut butter and syrup.  (Smile).    Debby and Nova