[nagdu] expectations of the blind & guide dogprograms'admission standards

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 00:14:27 UTC 2015

Howard, nobody cared how you looked when you took your dog out to
relieve.  I get up some mornings and put on my slippers and head
out the door.  Much easier than having to clean up a mess because
I had to get dressed and stuff before I took my dog out.  What
they said at school (Seeing Eye) was that they wanted people to
just get up and take the dogs out and all because if people got
up early there was the possibility that the dogs might get all
excited and have accidents.  Not a crazy rule, actually common
sense.  And we always have the option of switching things around
when we get home.     Debby and Nova