[nagdu] lots and lots of very overweight dogs.

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 14:12:13 UTC 2015

Thanks, Raven.  I would love to see him be the fit dog that he
used to be.  He was better when I had Neena because they played
constantly, but Nova and he don't play the same way.  I've
started asking about people to walk Lamar.  And my husband said
tonight that maybe he would have to go for walks with him even if
it was just around the block.  Good beginning.  Well, I must go
to bed.    Debby and Nova P.S.  Would Petsmart have those kinds
of toys? I want to see them before I buy, so online is okay, but
I want to hold the toy in my hand and look at it first.