[nagdu] lots and lots of very overweight dogs.

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 19:53:24 UTC 2015

I know right Debby. Some things come in small, medium, or large so
online when that happens it's hard for me to know which size is
appropriate you know like large dogs don't necessarily require large
toys. Hear's another though about those overweight dogs. Sometimes
folks have relatives and friendswho willgive the dog extra food. I
know this is common in the affrican American community to just fill
the bowl to capacity. Hell if its good for Baby Girl, it't good
forRacer and I don't care nthing about he's a working dog.
Measurements dictated by the authorities are wrong. I know this is so
because I encountered this very thing  and had discussions with my
family about how to tell if dog Is healthy not to fat or too skinny. 3
cupsdaily just couldn't be enough. I won, but not everyone does if you
know what I mean.