[nagdu] Proper treat delivery, without encouraging the treat monster

Louise Johnson herclouise at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 19 19:11:18 UTC 2015

Hi thanks for sharing this information as it reminded me the basic of food
reward.

I have been using it for many years and I am using it very strongly with
Kiara and this is what my trainer asked me to do and has when I saw him
after just over seven months later he said keep up rewarding your girl as
she needs it. I have bad balance and they figure giving rewards at corners
will help and yes we have become a team that I am proud of. Kiara is a very
hard worker and does enjoy food reward and it keeps us growing as a team. I
am old school when I started with food reward and have seen how it helps the
dogs over all work. Yes there are dogs food doesn't work with and the
schools will work with the dogs also.

I wrote to say I am glad that they showed people the best ways to use it and
yes I learned something also to remember the full rules to food so my guide
dog won't move to get it Louise and Princess Kiara